Is your company looking for a Safety Professional? Contact Heather Aviles to have your job listing posted here.
Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Coordinator
Posted: Feb 15, 2019
DAP has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Coordinator at their Baltimore, Maryland manufacturing facility. The EHS Coordinator is responsible for assisting the HR Manager in the maintenance and execution of DAP Baltimore Plant Environmental, Health and Safety management systems that provide a secure and safe work environment.
- Drives and supports the company’s safety culture and various programs.
- Conduct assessments and inspections of facility and operations for EHS policy compliance.
- Coordinate timely Environmental reports and controls.
- Administer safety/environmental training.
- Participate in safety investigations and management of safety events.
- Provide safety awareness/leadership across all shifts.
Desired skills and experience
- Two (2) plus years of relative EHS coordinator experience working in a manufacturing environment along with any relative safety certifications.
- First Aid/AED responder and fire extinguisher trained.
- Associates degree or above preferred.
- Environmental reporting experience.
- High proficiency of using Microsoft office software.
- Ability to support a 24 hour/7-day week operation.
- Local candidates to the Baltimore, Maryland area are preferred.
Area Safety Manager
Posted: Feb 06, 2019
Must have at least 5+ years of safety and health experience within distribution, warehousing or manufacturing operations. Position will be responsible for mitigating risk and promoting safety and wellness for (3) local distribution/warehousing sites in the Northern Virginia, Washington, DC and Maryland area totaling (500) employees and over (100) trucks. The position will report into a Corporate Director of Safety and Health.
Posted: Feb 04, 2019
Aerojet Rocketdyne is seeking a Safety Engineer to join our facility in Culpeper, Virginia. This is a perfect opportunity for those who have some safety engineering experience, but would like to learn more from a team of experienced SH&E professionals. In this role, you will support safety engineering tasks as they relate to the manufacture, testing, and research & development (R&D) of solid rocket propellants, rocket motors, and related products. Typical duties:
Site Safety Coordinator
Posted: Jan 24, 2019
Degree: BS Safety, Environmental or related degree
Years of Experience: 2+ years minimum
Location: Gaithersburg, Maryland
Industry: Waste to Energy / Utility
Must have at least (2) years of plant safety experience in ideally power generation, electric utility, waste to energy, process or related industries. This position will be a stepping stone to future safety opportunities within the organization (larger site, regional or corporate roles).
Posted: Jan 23, 2019
HazTek Inc. is growing and currently seeking Safety Professional and Safety Consultants in the greater Baltimore, Washington DC area
The key functions of our Safety Professionals and Consultants are to support our client’s specific project needs and ensure that best practices are implemented, safety compliance requirements are met, and an improved safety culture and performance is delivered.